Her response is non-committal. She’s playing her cards close to the vest. I don’t really understand what she’s been playing at, but at this point, I’m long past the time to make a statement.
She had been making a scene of flirting and then looking in my direction to see if I was taking notice. When she was sitting in Asshat Prettyboy’s lap, I realized she was obviously trying to push my buttons. Making a POINT of embarrassing me in front of our friends! Somebody with her intellect has no interest in a vapid dipshit wearing white pleated slacks in 2008. Someone who obviously scooted just so in the chair to highlight his shit. What a fucking blond, Nordic, mindless waste of fucking cytoplasm! WHAT! WERE YOU GOING TO DO! DISCUSS DESCARTE AFTER YOU FUCKED THIS RETARD!
Calm down.
“That dress was an amazing hit. It was the envy of every woman.”
“I didn’t wear it for the other women,” I reply, rolling my eyes, but careful not to let him see. I was pushing but not so hard he’d throw up his hands in disgust and walk away. Not the results I was looking for. God. I really, REALLY needed things to stay exciting, unexpected… variety really is the spice of life in my world. I sigh, wondering if my sweetheart was going to toss in the towel on our relationship, unable to handle the wilder side of me. He was just such a damn nice guy. I was getting bored. I adored him. But the itchiness was making me feel unhappy.
“Well, you certainly hawked the merchandise for everyone.”
“I can’t help it if they like what they see.” I pout. “Come on baby, you know I like to tease. I don’t mean anything by it. You’re the only one I want.” I gave him a coy look over my shoulder. Then really pouted. He was looking far too serious. Was he truly angry at the flirting? He’d vanished for awhile this evening. I thought maybe to cool off from my bad-girl behavior. Perhaps I needed to turn the seduction spotlight on him. Leaning down I unbuckled the ankle straps on my heels, wiggly my ass in what I hoped was a seductive move.
“Would you like a glass of wine, or are you ready for ice water and Advil?”
The question has the expected subtle irritating effect and she glares then sends me for a glass of the chilled Chardonnay. I make a point of heel walking down the hall and then kicking off my shoes before sneaking back soundlessly back to the bedroom.
As I peek in the crack between the bedroom door and the jam, I see her unzip the black dress and slide it down her lithe body and step clear. I wait patiently until it is safely on a hanger. Revenge is one thing. If I destroy her $1,200 cocktail dress, I had better leave her tied up and stow away on the first freighter to Madagascar.
Everyone has their strengths. I move quickly and deftly for my size when I’m in hunter mode.
I carefully hung the gorgeous dress that I’d bought on sale at Needless Markups and put my hands on my hips, staring blindly into the closet for a moment. I had hinted and hinted to my boyfriend that I liked a little kink in my sex play. He was damn good in bed. But had yet to cross any boundaries in our lovemaking. He treated me like a lady. I wanted hot, wild, animal sex and he was acting like I might break if he got too rough. The other evening when I played Nine Inch Nails on the IPod and told him I could be really naughty, he’d laughed and kissed me passionately. Oh yeah, the sex that followed was good. But vanilla all the way. How the hell did I get him to lose control and go wild on me? It didn’t look like flirting outrageously with every man in sight was working either. I sigh and start to turn toward the bed. Startled, I feel someone behind me...
Before she can react to my presence, I have a fistful of her lush dark hair in my left fist and her right wrist behind her back – propelling her toward the bed.
To prevent her from causing any damage with her free arm, I drive her across the room and onto the bed, pressing her lovely, black-panty-and-bra-clad body face-down beneath me onto comforter and pillows.
Instinctively, she uses her one effective arm to brace herself as she is forced down. I use this anticipated movement to extend her captive right arm out and brace my torso against hers so that she has little opportunity to bite and no chance of moving her left arm into play. I use my mass to pin her writhing, bucking body.
I was so stunned by the unexpected attack that I didn’t even struggle at first. What the hell was going on? Shoved down on the bed I finally start to kick and jerk against his restraining hands.
“What the fuck are you doing?” I yell. “Have you lost your mind? Let me go. That’s not comfortable.” He didn’t say a word, just manhandled me into position. His silence was scarier than the way he was hauling me around on the bed, keeping my arms immobile. I felt dizzy and uncertain. I’d never seen him act like this before. I knew I would have bruises on my wrists from where he was holding them so tight.
Now is the time to spring the real trap.
I took time out to leave the party and come here to hook up the manacles. I had complained about the girly dust ruffles before, but they served as valuable camouflage tonight.
At this point, speed is my ally, so as deftly as possible, I reach over the edge of the bed, leaving her body untended for only a moment, though holding onto her arm, which is my main objective in this moment. My hand finds the carefully planted cuff and I hope she is too disoriented to form an effective attack in this instant.
The pre-positioned, heavy polymer-web cuff is attached to a heavy polymer link and that attached to a slim, hardened steel chain that slinks down to the lower bedpost. When she feels the finality of the heavy strap grasping firm around her wrist, she suddenly understands the gravity of her situation. She wasn't in some lame ass amateur restraints.

With the speed of a leopard, she throws all of her strength against the new purchase provided by the cuff and chain binding of her limb and manages to bring her left arm under her head. I turn just in time to catch a surprisingly determined left hook in my right hand, which lands with a resounding smack.
I was getting pissed. What the fuck did he think he was doing? Grunting I managed to swing my fist at him. He caught it with his hand, dammit! “This isn’t funny!” I growled, kicking and twisting wildly. I bared my teeth and they clacked together loudly as he narrowly avoided getting bitten. I felt the slide of moisture between my legs and paused for a split second. Oh, hell. I was getting turned on by his macho he-man behavior. Turning my face away, I tried to hide the wicked smile that curled my lips up. Hmmmmm… maybe this could turn out to be exactly what I was hoping for… but I wouldn’t make it too easy for him. Where would the fun be in that? Make him work for it. I was barely able to suppress a giggle. “Let me go or you’ll be sorry!” I managed to spit out with believable venom. Man, I was good.
I exert and extend my torso over her back, pushing her arm back under her.
God DAMN! She’s strong for a chick her size.
Stupidly, I forgot not to expose my side to her head and received a nasty bite. It is only upon twisting free of the pain that I realize she sort of trusts me. She could have made me bleed. Instead she just made me feel the pain of making a mistake.
OK
Lesson learned, sweetpea. I will not underestimate you again.
Using my knees to hold some of my weight, I move over her and move to savagely thrust her arm out to its full extent, pulling her body taught, face down, then clasping the captive arm in my right hand under my chest as I retrieve the other hidden manacle.
When it is pulled tight on her wrist, I show her the other trick of ratcheting the chain link mechanism on the bedpost, stretching her arms taught across the king size four-post bed.
She doesn’t make a sound, but I know the thoughts are whirling in her fantastic mind. She has been forcing something all FUCKING night. I don’t know if this is what she was expecting, but this is goddamned sure what she’s getting.
I bit my lip as my arms were wrenched uncomfortably. I would fucking rip out my tongue before making a sound of protest though. Who the hell was this guy and what had he done with my playful but mild Gaddy? I can feel my heart pounding furiously and can’t deny there’s more than a little fear skittering up and down my spine. He wouldn’t hurt me… I know he wouldn’t. Not really. Oh, but he was sort of pissed now wasn’t he? Why was I finding this so arousing, this first real taste of the unknown? I shouldn’t, I really shouldn’t. This was crossing the line wasn’t it? But being helpless to whatever he wanted to do to me… being unable to fight him… it was making me feel incredibly naughty and free from responsibility. He could do anything...
Well … unless she cries or something really wimpy like that. Then I’ll just let her out and ask her why she was being a bitch.
And then I think about it. No. She would die in place before she cried and broke down. I actually need to consider that. There’s a level of cursing and spitting or whatever her reaction is going to be … but there’s no fucking way she’s going to do the broken, terrified victim thing. I mean … not unless she is actually forced into abject terror, which, of course, I would never do. Hmmm… I’ll need to consider that. I need to consider levels of bitchiness as fear. I mean, I know her. She’s been pushing my buttons on purpose and she’s never cruel to me. She’s been forcing a rise, so she’s going to be of a frame of mind to accept some consequences, I suspect. Not that I expect her to admit it right now.
Changing the tone of things, I calmly sit beside her reverse cruciform torso and begin brushing out her lush fiery mane, saying nothing and taking my time to remove the ebony party hair and reform her natural flowing red hair, forming a long cascade of shimmering crimson strands.
His hands stroke my hair with a familiar touch of cherishing and I feel some of the fear dissipate, leaving in its place nervous anticipation. This is my darling Wolfie. He wouldn’t hurt me. Not really. He was maybe reacting more strongly to my baiting than I expected, but that wasn’t a bad thing. No, this might be exactly what the doctor ordered and we could finally drop some of those silly masks and be honest about our needs.
I see the tension leave her body and she becomes comfortable that I am still me and this is a game, albeit a game with some “payback” bite to it.
Rising, I sneak a pair of fleece-lined cuffs from under the bed and then roll down her body, using my weight to pin her legs in place together. The heavy polymer cuffs clap together with a secure latch, and I support most of my weight on an elbow while reaching to retrieve the securing rope from under the dust ruffle at the foot of the bed and latch it to the manacles. I place pillows to protect the oak bed from the rope as I ratchet it snug, pulling her arms into a V shape, letting her feel the harsh tension in her body – the helpless, discomfort in her bindings and joints -- the helplessness in her mind.
“You made a point of belittling me tonight,” I say with a low, calm, authoritative voice.
I move her hair aside and with the practiced flick of two fingers, open her black bra. I drape the straps wide, exposing her wonderfully sculptured back, muscles taught in beneath her flawless ivory skin. It’s an expensive bra, best not to cut it … I intend to get even enough without that.
“You discreetly rub my cock in the corner and then step aside and walk away just as Janine comes around the corner, leaving me with a full erection in light slacks, nose to nose with a Fundamentalist soccer mom. You embarrassed her and you embarrassed me, just to amuse yourself.”
I bit my lip hard and tried not to shake as I fought to hold the laughter inside. Oh yeah. That was sooooo funny! The look on his face! The look on HER face! One of my more brilliant spontaneous moves if I do say so myself.
I continue talking as I remove a heavy leather belt from the drawer of the nightstand and stretch it out, holding it by the buckle as I stand beside the bed adjacent to your thighs.
“Then you shamelessly flirt with pretty idiots, making me look like some kind of party cuckold, whose date shuns him as soon as he gets her in the door.”
Oh please. He couldn’t possibly be that terribly annoyed about the flirting! Those brainless GQ types were good for a tease and a laugh and that was all. Jeez. He KNOWS I’m a flirt. Of course - maybe I did go overboard a little just to see if he would show some kind of reaction. My thoughts skid to a halt as I hear the word suffering…
“So should I punish you like a man? Allow you to retain your dignity and pay for your deeds with a man’s suffering?”
I shake my head frantically. I don’t know what he’s going to do but I have a feeling I’m going to get more than I bargained for...
With that, the belt is brought down in a good, strong, flat lash along the length of her supple back to her right shoulder. The sound is harsh and she cries out in the bright burst of singing nerves.
“Then you divulge personal information about me in casual conversation. Nothing damaging, just enough to leave me taken down a peg in the conversation. Just enough to piss me off on purpose!”
I’m yelling the last words as I round the bed and lay in a twin lash from the other side, laying the belt harshly from left shoulder down to right ribs. She cannot help but twist and scream. Then a small whimper escapes as a bit of real fear sets in.
While the red X begins to form on her supple back, I move to the foot of the bed. The blows weren’t hard enough to raise welts, but she’ll feel the sting for a few seconds, and they’ll throb for a few minutes longer.
Using the calm, authoritative voice, I simply say “no” before releasing the tension on the rope, allowing her body to fall limp in the bindings. I push up on her lower legs to take the V out of her outstretched arms before re-securing the foot rope.
“You’ve behaved like a child. You should be punished like a child.”
I’m silent for a few minutes as I walk to the nightstand drawer. I take something out, but slide it into my pocket before having a seat on the bed. I remain silent, getting into character and allowing her time to compose herself. She now feels a bit childlike – in that she is experiencing a bit of fear in the presence of someone she knows actually cares about her. And she knows that she has been bad.
Now using a meticulously crafted voice of a concerned parent, I gently stroke her head with the backs of my fingers.
“Since pretty Princess was bad, pretty Princess must learn to take responsibility for her actions.”
I reach into my pocket and retrieve a small pair of scissors.
“Pretty little Princess is going to get a spanking. A good, hard spanking.”
I can’t fucking believe it! He whipped my back! The asshole! That HURT! Goddamn it! He made me scream! And now he thought he was going to spank me like some child? Fuck this! Twisting my head around I glare at him and snarl “You’re out of your fucking mind! Let me go or I swear I’m going to rip off your dick and shove it in your eye. I’ll splatter the walls with your blood! I’ll rip your throat out with my teeth! What the hell? Don’t you dare cut off my undies...
I ignore her taunts and simply reach across her beautiful round derrière and snip through the elastic fabric crossing her right hip.

“Son of a Bitch, Gaddy! Those cost me $150! That was my favorite pair! This isn’t funny anymore. Let me go!”
“Pretty little Princess is going to get a hard spanking on her bare bottom,” I calmly declare as I snip through the elastic at the nearest hip. Taking the freed back of the waistband, I tug down and drag the ruined remains of her panties from between her legs, knowing the front panel rasped over her sex on the way out from under her. My God, she even made an elegant captive.

“Now, while pretty Princess gets her punishment, I want you to think about how you were disrespectful to me. You were disrespectful when Daddy trusted you to be responsible and act like a big girl at a party with Daddy’s friends.”
”Would you let me the fuck go? I’m not kidding! You’re scaring me here! And I swear to every god in every solar system that if you lay so much as a finger on me I will hunt you down like the dog you are! It was a joke tonight, dammit! Can’t you take a damn joke anymore?”
I take a moment to caress your awe inspiring buttocks with an open hand.
“Just know that Daddy gets no pleasure from doing this to you. This is so you’ll learn to be good.”
With that, get on my knees and fold the belt double, holding both ends in my right fist.
I brace the weight of my upper torso on my left hand on the small of her back to stabilize her body and begin laying in firm swats across her gorgeous ass. Not full power, but not at all playful. There’s definitely a bite to them.

”Holy shit! Fuck you! Fuck your mother, fuck your sister, fuck the teddy bear you slept with in ninth grade… Owwwwwww!”
She immediately begins squirming, but I keep her bottom ranged and lay the blows in a scattered patter at the rate of about two per second, peppering every inch of beautiful round buttocks.
Oh my god! He wasn’t being easy or nice or playful! My ass was on fire and I couldn’t help the pathetic cries and whimpers that were escaping. This was beyond humiliating. Especially since my cunt was pulsing with each fiery smack. I always joked about spankings, teased and taunted… but other than a playful swat across the ass, I’d never had a real spanking in my life. I felt like I was disintegrating beneath the blows...”

After about 45 seconds, I figure her skin is warmed up, so I amp up the intensity and begin laying in solid, hard belt licks, one on top of the other. She cries out, but I continue walking them across her reddening flesh, rattling her buttocks with each blow.

”Oh God! I can’t take it! I can’t! What ever made me think I wanted to be spanked? My entire body felt like it was on fire and my existence was centered solely on the cheeks of my ass. Forget pride, forget games, forget everything but begging him to stop!
“I swear, I swear I will never tease you again, Gaddy, please, oh please..”
I am merciless and the sound of harsh leather on vulnerable flesh resounds in the room. I continue the unending barrage, walking the blows back and forth and up and down the twin globes of her ass. She screams and whines and curses … 30 seconds … one minute … one minute 15 seconds … then I finally hear it. The faintest little tremor in her voice. Almost imperceptible, but there.
I stop immediately and rise and go hang the belt up in the closet.
She is making no sound at all. She heard it in her voice too and has now focused her mind to keep from further betraying her emotional state.

Too late, tough girl. We made it all the way through to your inner core. We’re not playing games and fencing any more. We’ll have truth between us now.
Striking a match, I light an array of candles on the dresser, so the mirror can reflect their shimmer through the room when I dim the lights.
Once that is accomplished, I remove her leg manacles and stow them beneath the bed. I remove my clothing and lie next to her, wrapping her in my arms and holding her still-bound form closely.
“Wow. That was a first for me. Of all the bedroom spankings I’ve given, that’s the only time I’ve ever given one in anger. It’s rather different.
“Now, I’m not exactly sure what rise you were trying to get out of me, but let me point out where you kind of zigged when you should have zagged. My friends know that we’re just good friends, and your game would have had what I believe was your goal of just being mildly irksome to get some kind of reaction.
“However, in retrospect, I probably should have told you that a really important ‘ex’ in my life was at that party. My friends knew that. That’s what was freaking them out. That’s what was freaking me out and making me feel mortified and generally owned. However, I think I have finished out the game in the manner in which it was begun. My mistake was to think I was being clever and amusing in withholding my darker side for a very special occasion, so, in a way … well … mea culpa.
“Now, I know I’ve taken you farther than you wanted to go. However, now that you’re there, let me tell you what we’ve gained. Firstly, I’m not the least bit pissed off any more. In fact, I feel a deeply guilty need to get my mouth on you and try and make it all better. Secondly, if you can forgive me and slide those amazing thighs around my face, your central nervous system is revved up so strongly, when you orgasm you are going to see dead relatives.”
I reach across and unsnap her right cuff and toss it from the bed, then move to do the same with the left.
“So… your move. You can punch me some place where it hurts. Or you can let me start working off the debt and begin banking orgasms until you feel vindicated.”
As I lay down in a defenseless, supplicant state, I add: “Oh, and in case I misjudged and you kill me – I have to say, I will never forget the look of shock on Janine Combs face.”
It has the desired effect and she collapses on me, laughing. Her mouth finds mine. Soon, she guides my eager mouth to a breast and gasps as the heightened sensations find her mind.
The relief when the spanking stops is all encompassing. I am so fucking aroused that I’m ashamed by the intensity of my need. Shame isn’t an emotion I normally dance with.
And then he cracks a joke. It pushes me past my discomfort and back into the space where all is right in my world. I need him. I need him right fucking now. I’ve never ever been this damn horny. I squirm and clutch at him as his lips find a nipple and suck with hard pressure. Hmmmm… Maybe I need to misbehave more often.
I move her on top of me and she cannot resist the temptation to grind her moistness into my thigh muscles. If my mouth were not filled to overflowing with her succulent breast, I would smile. My hands roam over her supple back, then tug passionately at her hair.
I resist the temptation to touch her beautiful buttocks. I leave them to shimmer in her mind with their recent punishment. I’m just evil like that.
COMMENTS
