
I've been working my ass off the last couple of weeks. I feel like I've been doing ALL the work.

Lately I'm feeling like I'm just in this Sisyphian struggle that's just grinding on the loose scree ... OK, fuck that. Let's talk about blowjobs. Blowjobs make me happy :D

In fact, it's about time for me to make another go at a real relationship -- trying to seriously make a go at a life thing. I mean, in addition to the finding real love and not growing old alone thing (which is good *shrug*) You get to get into all the fancy stuff *evil smile*


Then again, there ain't nothing wrong with good, old fashioned layin' it home, old skool! That's most of the sex even in a "more exploratory" relationship. (On special occasions, candle wax on the nipples, chips dips, chains whips, etc ;-)

Hey, on the plus side, I'm a good size, but not a psycho Oh my God size :o)

AND, I don't do facials. Just don't get the appeal.

Again, applicants don't need to be rubber throat circus performers ;-)

And my tongue has had more female orgasms on it than the Shower Massages of every girl you know combined (I've been around a while)
Takers?
*chuckle*
COMMENT HERE
