
The fuck is this? Clandestine low-light video at a kegger?

Heh... some beautiful things happen too fast for the eye to see. Slow motion photography of breasteses in motion and concrete garage/shop floors with drains in the bottom are two of the greatest inventions of mankind. (grunting while scratching back on tree bark and eating a banana) :o)

OK, now here's a philosophical question. (Plus, I thought I'd try out the movie feature). If there are two people doing each other. Both have girl faces and both have vaginas ... how gay is it if they both also happen to have penises? (We'll see if that hangs ... they don't seem to get twitchy about pics - but who knows *shrug*)
I dunno ... the one good thing about porn where a chick is doing a tranny (with an actual feminine face), is that there's no chance of the camera switching to the guy's face right as you bust your nut. I just hate that.

I mean, if you're watching porn with your girl, then who cares. I wouldn't know, but I would suspect that even if you've been married for 40 years, then switching attention back to your woman would be preferable to watching some random porn guy make his "O face" while you're making yours. That... that's just my thought on the matter ... I dunno. My thought on straight porn.

Deviancy just has so much variation.

OK, wait a minute! There should be an actual woman involved in your deviancy!

OK, let's start out good and normal!

BLEAH! ... OK, no. Let's not do THAT DEVIANT any more!
LET'S FUCK HOT WOMEN IN THE ASS! ONE OF MY FAVORITES! Just the perfect amount of deviant!

I like that a lot >:-D

Buttsecks rocks!

Ha! Because I happen to know this actresses' Austrian-ish accent, I can just hear her say "ja! ja! ja! ja!" over and over. *chuckle*

Smack that ass for me, baby. I'm too tired. *chuckle*

Wow. And then sometimes you see a butt so small and a dick so big - you feel sorry for the girl O_O

OK, that's enough filth and deviancy for one sitting.
You guys be careful out there.
COMMENT HERE
