Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictofikken

Senator Eliot Spitzer has inspired me. Instead of seeking an actual, loving, long term relationship ... and instead of violating the Mann Act by bringing a skanky prostitute over state lines from New Jersey for sex, I've decided that I'll violate federal law by offering to pay foreign college girls tuition, board and federal student green card fees as long as they keep the house tidy and satisfy my sexual needs. I'll just rotate a new one in every couple of years as they graduate and move on.

I mean, if a senator can violate a major federal law and not be prosecuted for it, surely my little importation of college girls for sex shouldn't cause any major issues in the grand scheme of things. Right?








OK, yeah, I'm just kidding. Since I'm not a poser fuckhead "straight arrow" senator, they would persecute me to the letter of the law. HE, on the other hand, gets a walk.

And yet we still portray justice as a blind goddess with evenly balanced scales. *chuckle*


I guess I'll have to keep drugging chicks.






OK JUST A JOKE!

HAVE NOT DRUGGED ANYBODY!



Besides, there's various reasons why women do porn. Of course ... $$$ be way up there.














But, I don't know about most guys. But porn is for fantasy.



If I want to fuck somebody, I pretty much want to fuck a friend. Strangers can have issues.





COMMENTS