Sunday, May 20, 2007

In the Jungles of Porneo

Porn time again, so let's all grab a snack and settle in.



Just be careful when you sit down.



Wouldn't want anyone to get upset.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We could discuss obscure Monty Python skits.



I'll just toss up some eye candy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmmm... Ferns covering the ground. If it's in the U.S., it's got to be Washington state or northern Oregon. When I first saw that outside of Tacoma, I freaked and people looked at me funny.

"You don't understand. Where I come from (West Texas), the air is so dry you can't grow ferns indoors.




I'll try not to freak anybody out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Promise



This makes me think of the old Joe Jackson song.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We can always discuss religion.




I'll never ask more of you than you can handle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I know you can handle it.




I know my readers are a tough lot.



G'night folks.

;-)