Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pronto Day

Pornday!



Time to get out your cheesy fake boa and get naughty!



Time to get urbane!



Time to get dirty!



Time to get spanked!



Time to turn the fucking contrast down O_o (I think Woozie taught this guy to "NeGrow.")




Anyway, as we get started on pornday fun, I have to stop and ponder one thing: Does this guy have the greatest job a 40-something spanko man can have?



The guy’s not in Dallas, his name is “Dallas.” And while his expression is kind of “short bus” in that photo, he’s really not.

The guy has beautiful “spanking models” come over a couple of times a week. He WAILS their bare bottoms and sends them on their way. He MAKES MONEY doing this. One of the spanking models is his live-in girlfriend.

It kind of makes me wonder. What was I thinking with all this “college” and learning and shit? I was fully qualified to do that job at age 20.




Fuck organic chemistry and molecular biology … WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

Oh well, I guess he’s just another example of somebody who makes better decisions than I do. Fuck. I’m currently studying ways to apply statistical tools to spectral data samples – which is somewhere between a yawn and wrist slashing.

Whereas this “Dallas” bastard is smacking hottie ass and every morning before work he says “THANK YOU GOD!” This is how he pays the bills O_o

I mean, its not like I would make the MOST idiotic porn on the planet. Really. Trust me. There’s plenty of idiot porn directors.




OK, OK. The Dallas guy thought of it. I didn’t. Bygones.

Anyway, here’s a picture of a woman who is either being fucked in the ass or giving birth. The fact that she is naked from the waist up, leads me to think the former. Apparently, she also had to have her implant removed, leaving her a scarred li’l droopy boobie (which is kind of fun to say).



Interestingly, I had a thing cleared up for me about something related to bdsm that I didn’t understand.




I never got the “domestic discipline” spankings. This is where the woman, essentially, is treated like the eldest child. She is expected to carry out all these duties, but when she fails to meet all expectations (which is, surprisingly, quite often – what are the chances?) she is punished. She has her ass beaten as a punishment (not funzies – real fucking punishment!). For failing to act/perform properly, she is beaten in standard Skinnerian negative-reinforcement/avoidance fashion O_o

This is not the “spank’n tickle” sessions I like. Many of these ass beatings end in sobbing tears and nasty welts and purple bruising. This shit HURTS.



As in, this is MUCH more of an ordeal than I would ever dish out, even though my inner beast finds it salivatingly hot to watch, even while my conscience is troubled by it.


Replay video | Share video | Watch more videos


However, a woman who lives that life cleared it up for me. I knew it was a branch of the 24/7 dominant/submissive lifestyle. However, I just couldn’t believe that someone would let themselves be beaten until they cried. At least not unless there were positive emotions that they eventually gain from it. More importantly, I couldn’t believe that it would have nothing to do with sex.




However, this nice girl let me know that the pain of a hard discipline spanking imparts a sense of “instant forgiveness” that is tremendously comforting to a 24/7 submissive. I do understand the submissive psychology enough that I can get my mind around that.

But more importantly, once the punishment ceremony is concluded, they then go fuck like enraged lemurs.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh … I get it now. I've been mislead to believing it's not about that.

While I don’t share it, I can understand it. When it ends with fucking, I can at least get a handle on just about anything.

It’s just that I can’t IMAGINE any women I’ve ever had a long-term relationship with putting up with that. Some of them have been able to get down with some subby motivations in the bedroom, but only because they don’t play that shit in the day-to-day. It was fun for them to surrender control, because they have to spend their days taking care of all the details and making their job/life work.

I mean, there might have even been a couple of girls in my history that I could have talked into allowing me to inflict pain on their skin as corporal punishment for some infraction on their part.

But then I’m going to tell these women that when I fuck up, it’s different? They don’t get the same rights as I do?

If I screwed up the checking account after having whipped her ass for doing the same thing? I have a feeling they would be like: “Put on your Gimp suit, buttboy! It’s gonna be a long night!”




However, as long as it’s all safe sane and consensual, it would be hypocritical of me to pass judgment.

I’ll just do my prelude-to-hot-sex spankings. The kind my girls eagerly anticipate.



For me, a little leather work or open hand spanking is all about the celebration of the flesh.



Cuz however you get there, it’s the endgame that brings it all together.