Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Love Runs Hot

We come home from the movie, talking about how the plot got tedious at the end, but the lead actress managed to carry it through. I always enjoy hearing your take. You seem to pick up on subtle things to which I’m oblivious.

We both go into the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. After kicking your shoes off in the closet doorway, you yawn and arch your back for a moment. I’m suddenly struck by how fortunate I am to have you in my life.

A gentle squeeze of your upper arm, and a quick pressure at your back … a deft twist of fingers and the straps of your bra relax around your chest. You always giggle when I do that. I love hearing you giggle.

Wrapping you up in my arms from behind, I squeeze your back to my chest, loving the way you smell with my nose in your hair while I nuzzle my face into your neck.

A whispered “I love you, baby.”

When I nuzzle your hair aside and kiss your neck, your purr is both comforting and arousing. I begin to harden against the front of my trousers, and I purposely give you a little nudge in the back. I feel you press back against me. I smile.

Not wanting to leave the comforting scent of your hair, I unbutton your top from behind, pulling it free of your jeans. Running my hands up your bare tummy, I pull you against me.

“You are so beautiful.” Even though my eyes are closed as I nibble on your earlobe, I know you are beautiful, and in this moment I need you to know that I think so.

I reposition my arms under yours, and with a slight nudge of encouragement, you lift your arms up straight as I slip your top and bra off in one motion.

Taking a moment to smooth your hair aside, I begin kissing the other side of your neck. I love the way you tilt your head to give me better access to the delicate skin. When my lips find your neck and begin kissing and nibbling, I hear a beautiful airy exhalation from your open mouth. My ears hear it, but it is felt in the groin.

“You smell so good, I can’t stand it.”

Your arms are raised with your hands holding both sides of my head while my hands play over your tummy, then close softly on your breasts. Supple strokes and then deeper massage. When I squeeze both of your nipples, you grind your ass against my cock in a wanton undulation.

Sliding hands down, I unfasten your pants, bringing the zipper down very slowly, knowing you feel it in your mind as well as your lower belly.

As I open your jeans, I whisper “let me do it.”

Pulling down, a gentle rocking and tugging first to one side and then the other, I slip your pants neatly past your hip bones and down your body. I love watching you step gracefully from the pile of fabric. The elegance of your body astounds me once again. So feminine and lithe – so different from my trunk-like body. You seem designed for grace and elegant precision, whereas in my own design, I see a body made to thrust with a spear and bludgeon small animals.

Sliding your panties down is done slowly and from a kneeling position. My lips and teeth caress your soft skin. The desire to spank your bottom arises, but is dispersed into the general sense of desire when I see your delicate sex pop into view beneath your bare buttocks.

I want that.

Arising, I whip my shirt off over my head and turn you to squeeze your naked body to me. My lips find yours and your arm around my shoulder and hand at the back of my head both comfort me and signal your arousal.

Cradling the back of your thighs with my arm, I lift you from the floor and stand, enjoying your weight in my muscles and the sight of your naked body languishing in front of me.

My mouth finds your breast and I suck your magnificent flesh into it while I slowly walk to the bed and deposit you there. I love the way you gasp out my name. It’s almost a whimper, but filled with lust.

Once seated, your hands begin feverishly unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants. You don’t even wait until I can step free of my pants before your mouth inhales my hardened cock. You begin vigorously stroking your beautiful lips and mouth on its length, and my groan of pleasure is tensed with surprised at the sudden burst of sensation. I lift my face to the ceiling with closed eyes and parted lips.

When you stroke my cock in your hand I know it’s coming. Then that electrical jolt of pleasure as your tongue finds the crinkled flesh over my balls.

“Ah god, baby! That feels so fucking good.”

I can tell by the way your fingertips stroke behind my balls, you are eager for me to fuck you. We’re in the extra fun days following your period. Your libido is like a female cat in the throes of estrus. I love these days.

Stepping free of my clothes, I guide you down on your back It occurs to me that I never managed to get my mouth on your other breast, but one look at your wet sex tells me there’s not time.

Your first moan comes before I even touch your sex. When I spread your thighs with my shoulders and cup your buttocks in my warm hands to lift you, you cry out in a breathy “oh god” just from the knowledge of what is in store.

When my tongue teases the skin where your inner thigh curves into your pelvis, you cry out again. I have to smile. That was a groan of anticipation. If my tongue caused that much sensation there, what is it going to feel like on your pussy?

I let you find out by stroking the flattened tip of my tongue up the left side of your warm pussy, gliding the textured muscle over the left of your sex mound, its edge teasing your lip on that side. Your expulsion of breath and groan suddenly turn to a tense sort of whimper as my tongue crosses over and down the right side of your sex.

At the bottom, I have a perverse desire to push your legs up and rim you until you scream, but the trickle of your sex juice on my nose tells me I would be teasing cruelly.

I love the way your wet lips part for my tongue as I force it inside you. Your cries and your fingers gripped in my hair tell me I made the proper choice.

My face is soon soaked with you, and I lift up on your ass cheeks, holding you like a chalice of flesh while I sip from you.

Your hands leave my head and I feel your torso rolling side to side. Knowing that you sometimes find eye contact disturbing when I’m going down on you, I normally avoid looking up. However, I know at this point your eyes are clenched shut. Wantonly, I gaze up your belly to watch you maul your breasts, kneading the flesh deeply and pulling hard at your nipples. I know your orgasm is almost upon you.

Your voice has become almost childlike, and piano string tense.

“I’m going to cum … I’m going to cum oh god! You’re going to make me cum Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!”

You thrash vigorously as your orgasm surges through you, and I keep the tongue pressure hard where you like it. Your screams are the music I play on your sex.

As the tension subsides I slide my tongue away from your clit to tease your folds and taste again the lovely tartness inside you.

I can barely wait long enough for you to catch your breath. I have to be inside you this second.

Lifting and shoving your body further onto the bed, I fall between your thighs and guide my hard cock into you. It sinks deliciously into your shimmering wet sex. We groan loudly in a duet of intense pleasure.

Before your mouth closes, I clamp mine down on your lips, sharing your taste while our lips and tongues wrestle and I begin stroking my hardness inside your velvet wetness.

An arm around your neck and another behind your back, I crush you to me and feel your heels urging my ass forward. You squeeze me with your little pussy and it feels like heaven. You suddenly throw your head back and begin your orgasm litany.

“Ohmygod you’re going to make me cum againnnnNUH! Nuh! Uh! Uh! Fuck! FUCK ME!”

I love the powerful feeling of you thrashing in a gripping orgasm beneath me while I continue pounding my pelvis hard into yours, thrusting my cock deep inside you and grinding my flesh-covered bone over your clit.

Your limbs eventually sprawl out and your breathing becomes deep and regular. I feel your pussy relax on me a bit, so I take a moment to provide slow, languid strokes while kissing your neck and face while you breathe.

After you have recovered and are looking up at me with that “I want to feel you cum” look you sometimes get, I wiggle a hand under your ass to hold you firmly to me and flip us over in bed without withdrawing from you.

Your disheveled hair looks almost obscenely hot as you look down open mouthed, beginning to move on me. Your pussy strength is back and you hold me snuggly in your hot, wet hole.

I play with your breasts while you fuck me and I feel your pelvis grind against mine. Your body sitting up at this angle, I can feel your cervix bumping over the end of my cock with your every stroke. For some reason, that causes a geyser of lust in my mind.

Your eyes are closed again, so I know you are digging the feeling of fucking me. I can feel the shimmering tight warmth in my lower belly that signifies my impending orgasm.

Tugging at your shoulders I let you know what I want. You drop down flat across my torso, bending my cock up perfectly inside your snug confines. Your breasts flatten against my chest and you put your arms around my shoulders to hug yourself even lower.

Then you begin doing “it” for me. Making those small movements with your hips to produce that sensation that destroys me every time.

“Ahhh shit, baby! Your pussy feels so fucking good on my cock,” I growl between clenched teeth.

Twisted up in your pussy, my cock is held in a strong velvet grip. You are using your movements to tug at my cock with your snug cunt.

“YUSSSS! Milk my fucking cock with your pussy!”

Your eyes are clenched shut as you expertly tug me toward my looming orgasm.

“Oh shit! I’m gonna cum in you, baby. I’m gonna fucking cum, baby. Yes! Make me shoot my fucking cum into you, baby! Oh … fu … RURRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!”

My hands clamp onto your butt cheeks and my breath escapes in a roar through clenched teeth. My hands on your ass give me control of your pussy and I make continuous short, sharp thrusts into you, unaware that I am rolling you left and right while I thrash with your body cinched atop mine. With you unable to control the activity, it is not until you scream into my ear that I understand that you are cumming with me. We have joined completely into one contiguous pile of writhing flesh and bone.

I feel the release of my hot semen inside you and cry out again as we thrash in the simultaneous climax. My awareness is focused on the otherworldly pleasure that accompanies the machinery of my body – pumping, pumping, pumping into yours.

When we finally relax, you stretch your legs out on top of mine, but keep me inside you. Your body touches only me and nothing else as you lay your head on my chest. I stroke your hair while your head moves slowly up and down with my deep breathing.

I feel myself softening inside you. It won’t be long until the bittersweet feeling of sliding out of your body.

Kissing your forehead, I bring my other hand to your shoulder to hold you secure in my love. Hearing your breathing, I am filled with protective emotion.

“I love you so much, baby…”

A soft whisper replies “I love you.”

And a moist sniff lets me know that we’ve awakened all manner of emotions. So, I hold you tight and kiss your forehead again, rocking you very gently, in silence.