Sunday, January 7, 2007

Pornobservations

Might as well start off gross and get that out of the way.




And the strap-on phallus will go down as one of the greatest inventions of the 1980s. It has definitely added an extra raunchy facet to girl-girl sex.




And this is why 80% of women could never be full-time lesbians.

No matter how raunchy it is – there’s just something “cute” about women “having sex” with each other.




Cuz no matter how fun that might be, the time will always come when it won’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that shwing.




And this one is just for Debs. *chuckle*




And this one just kind of makes me laugh.




Do women actually voluntarily use vegetables? I just kinda wonder if that's not something invented by pervy guys.




Does anybody but me remember hacking to get a three-inch pubic hair out of your throat? You younger people are so fortunate. You'll NEVER know the dangers of going down on a wild full beaver!




I'll just let this last one speak for itself.




I want everyone to be safe out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ghost pussy...giggle.

Nashe^ said...

What the... HAhahahahaAHhHahahaha...

I kinda lost my appetite here. XD

Anonymous said...

hehehehe......and yes i have email silly.

Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

If you really like small breasts, please see the picture I took of myself on my cameraphone at my blog. I'm not a paysite or a popup-fest. I'm just a pale, natural, and, if I do say so myself, good-looking woman. Also, Goddamit I want you to go down on me...