Today, we will discuss the minutia of pornography in better hopes of understanding its vast nuance and sublime ephemerality.
OK!
Starting up, we have a facial expression that just doesn’t work.

Is there a niche fetish market YET to be represented on the fucking internet?

Kind a reminds me of an old Richard Jeni comedy routine where he was talking about fetishes found on the internet. He said something to the effect of “before the internet, perverts knew that they were perverted, but nowadays you can find an internet site for anything. You might like to fuck goats that are ON FIRE and when you get to the site, you’ll have to specify the type of goat.”
For instance, this fetish is called “hanging her ham.”

Or maybe it’s not, fuck if I know *shrug*
The point being, a plain, ordinary, workaday butt-fuck is really kind of tame.

Well, unless it’s done wrong.

I mean, have we all gotten to the point where regular sex is not EVER hot enough?

However, with each new high-speed DSL installed – you get a modem and a free blowjob from a chick wearing … yarn.

I’m just gonna call this one “multitasking”

Do you know that there is a fetish site for guys who want to watch girls brush their teeth? Fuck?

I mean, I guess I shouldn’t point fingers. I think everybody is aware of my sexual peccadilloes.

Which I like.

A lot.

Is it just me? Or is there something really disturbing on a fundamental level about seeing black women doing bondage?

I mean, look at it another way, that’s stupid. A girl has a right to get her freak on as she sees fit, regardless of race -- duh.

It's just that it makes me want to paint a sign and march somewhere O_o
OK, since I’m on this topic and have already opened that can of worms ... does any other guy find it just totally fucking luxurious (to an extra level) to get a blowjob from a black chick?

Is it racist to say that?
Cuz if that is wrong ... I'm not sure that I wanna be right.

OK, I may be a pig, but in my own defense, I STILL don't like/understand the facial splooging.

Even if she is so ridiculously cute, with her little braid and ittybitty titties, that she can make her facial look cute.

Apropos to nothing …
I have NEVER been with a woman who didn’t enjoy having her hair pulled.

Is there something … I dunno … like genetic about that?

I mean, within reason, of course.

By the way, speaking of rough sex, I’ve found a site where I can get one of these stainless steel dental locks. Bwaahahahahaaha!

OK, that’s prolly enough porn for this time around.
I love you guys.
