Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This Hurts You More Than it does Me

Walking into your home office, I frown at the tense hunch in your shoulders and neck. Stepping up behind you, I begin rubbing your shoulders in my strong hands. After a bit, holding your forehead so I can massage the along the back of your neck. Then going back to the shoulders and upper back – using my fingertips to work the muscles along your shoulder blades.

Kissing softly up the back of your neck, I move your hand away from your mouse and place it in your lap.

I unplug your phone and turn off your cell.

"Be quiet."

Your complaint is cut short. My voice is deep, but not loud, though it carries a hint of an edge.

"Stand up, baby."

I massage the muscles at the small of your back as they begin flowing into the arch of your beautiful round bottom. All the time, I'm kissing your shoulder and neck.

I bury my face in your hair and kiss the back of your neck before speaking in a calm, authoritative tone.

"You are over worked and stressed completely out. Remove your clothing."

My hands clamp tightly around your hip bones.

"If you force me to remove your clothing for you, I will spank you until you cry. So my suggestion to you, is to begin unbuttoning soon."

I smile at your gasp and return to kissing your neck – counting in my mind …


“I can't remove my clothes right now - i have to get these additional three spreadsheets out and i haven't even started the now 10 page prospectus that is due tomorrow … ”



I sigh against her.

“See, that was the wrong answer.”

She is frogmarched from her office room to the bedroom where she is denuded with some struggle and at much volume. Thank the goddess for Velcro and nylon quick-restraints. After a time, she is bound, arms spread tightly, face down on the bed. We are both panting at the exertion.

I give her a bit to catch her breath before putting the gag on. She is one unhappy camper, but I can also tell from the flush on her naked body and the glint in her angry eye that our struggling about has awakened the carnal side of her.

I remove my clothes so she can see that the struggle and the sight of her has had the same effect on me, then I remove my widest leather belt from the closet and fold both ends into my fist in front of her eyes.

Her expression widens as she realizes her fate. I give her a few moments to make whatever peace is available to her.

I begin spanking her bare ass hard, bringing the belt down lash after lash in staccato blows over her beautiful round derrière. She screams against the gag as the stinging pain flares in her mind.

I can tell by the sound of her cries that at first it pisses her off. But the blows continue to rain. Her beautiful flesh shudders and deflects under the barrage.



And then it begins to scare her. The fear of not being able to maintain her composure creeps over her mind.



The fear of losing that final dignity ... the fear of losing that final bit of control.

But the blows are relentless. The sound of her punished flesh reverberates endlessly through the room. My arm and shoulder begin to burn with the exertion, but the power and the timing do not waver. No hint of mercy is given. The scarlet haze of pain in her mind is relentless. Her mental fingertips loosen ... and then she falls to tears and her cries begin to hitch and sob.



I do not relent. Her beating continues. The relentless leather pounds and pounds. She screams in renewed protest. Her eyes curse me as tears stream forth from them. I continue walking the blows back and forth, up and down, gracing her flesh with pain.



She strains and flinches and cries ... and then she comes to the epiphany I was going to show her, since we had come this far anyway. Pain can be separated from yourself to a degree. This is not prison camp torture pain. This is not bone crushing pain. This is old-school child punishment pain.



She is not going to lose bowel and bladder control.

There are all manners of “this sucks really bad” that the human mind can learn to endure. That's important for what comes next.

In a shock of sudden silence, it is over.

I put the belt down on the bed, trying not to let the tremble in my burning arm show.

“If you had just let yourself trust me. I had already solved your problem,” I began, standing by her naked body as she lay writhing and weeping in the bonds.

“You were deadline fucked. You knew it, but would not admit it, and I was not prepared to watch you work until dawn and then turn in substandard work that would leave you as psychologically damaged as you would be if you just told the client 'oh well' and went to a movie and had margaritas with your girlfriends.”

“I talked with Kevin at work – YES, I talked with him and not you. He said I could easily handle the data mining and the spreadsheets. No, they will not have your particular little curlicues, but they will be done, and done properly.

“But before that, we are going to put on a pot of coffee and research your prospectus. We are going to build all the references you need to dive into that with both feet. All of your high level expertise is going to be focused on what requires it most. Then, I'm going to do your grunt work.

“We'll be done by 10:30 at the latest. Time enough for you to check my work and still get some decent sleep before taking this all in to the office and putting on your system in the morning.

“Otherwise, you're looking at deadline failure and utterly fucking yourself again and I'm not going to allow that. So I will be your data mule. I'm going to free you to do the thing that only you can do.”

“Now, forget about work until I bring it up again. If you bring it up before I do, there will be more of this...”

I take the belt back up and lay back into her shimmering red ass with the same impeccably timed evil blows.

Her scream is high pitched and tremulous with surprise as every muscle in her body contracts in sudden renewed, full-pitch pain.

Her arm muscles are rigid against the bonds as she goes through a condensed version of the earlier ordeal. Anger, fear, brief renewed flow of tears before she finds that plateau and fixes me with her wet eyes – thinking she has figured out the lesson I am teaching, but in understanding, she has forgotten her job, which was the primary focus.



My arm complains as I raise it to place the belt back in the closet.


“Now, your system is no longer suffering the chemical imbalance of job stress – no longer smoldering in un-healthy stress hormones.

“You are in beautifully balanced full fight-or-flight engagement. All that formerly excess adrenaline and corticosteroid now serve a purpose in your neurotransmitter-enriched nervous system and the fresh flow of endorphins.”

With the sting of your ass burning brightly in your mind, I release your legs and crawl under you to place my mouth on your sex, you immediately feel the warm release of your moisture and the swift crawl of sex urge up your abdomen.

After a time, you feel the burn move from your ass to your cunt and you know you are going to orgasm. You realize you are drenching my face in your juice, but you are awash in negative emotion from your treatment – so you grind your pussy on my face – driving your soaking vulva as hard as you can against my mouth as your monster climax grows quickly from the shifted fire in your eager cunt.

When you orgasm, you nearly drown me in your honey, thrusting your pelvis madly; pounding my face with your soaking wet pussy as you scream into the pillow. I've turned my face slightly to protect my nose under your onslaught, but I think I'm going to be feeling damage to the inside of my lips for a couple of days. That doesn't keep me from maintaining my lock on your sex with my tongue and my lips as you buck and scream.

I take the gag off to let you breathe easier. I can't resist driving my sore lips against yours and giving you a taste of your sex, and any hint of my blood you may have raised.

With you mouth free, I can better hear your husky cry when I sink my cock into your wet tightness in one stroke.

“UUUHNNNGGHHH FUCK!!”

It’s so decadent to fuck your tight cunt underneath your bright red ass cheeks. I hold you by the small of your back to avoid touching your beautiful red bottom, then let go for a moment and lean back, watching my cock slide in and out of your glistening, snug lips. Beneath the twin red hemispheres, it’s like I’m fucking a work of art of my own evil creation.

I hear the excitement grow in your moans and I hold you securely and drive my cock harder into you. Rotating my hips a bit with each thrust, I nudge your cervix deep inside while dragging the underside of my hardness back and forth along your G-spot.

I feel your pussy clamp down tight on me again as you bury your face into the pillow and scream. I keep driving my dick into your pussy while you scream...

I am almost out of breath by the time your orgasm ends in a few hitched breaths. You continue to moan loudly into your pillow as I stroke you down slowly.

Releasing your hands, I lie down beside you. Motioning your thigh up, I move you on top of me.

With a fist full of your hair, I pull you down for a savage, passionate kiss. My lips hurt and I love it. I reach up and twist-pinch your nipples between my knuckles until you arch your back.

“Fuck me and make me cum in you. And if you forget to squeeze me with your little cunt, I’ll give your ass a smack – and you don’t want that. So you had best milk my cock while you fuck me.”

I say it for show. Your pussy is so fucking tight, there could never be a complaint, but I want to feel your muscles working me.

You slide down onto me and begin fucking your pussy down onto my standing erection. Your silky wet confines feel glorious on me.

After a time, you are grinding me hard with your pelvic bone, stimulating your clit in your juice between our flesh and bone.

“Squeeze my cock, baby... my beautiful little slut.

“Oh shit, baby girl ... you’re going to make me cum in you FUCK ME!”

The red has faded from your ass and the rest of your body reddened with exertion, as well as your own new orgasm, although your bottom will be tender for a day or so.

Overwhelmed in orgasm and the feel of your climax clamping down on me once again, I grab your ass in both hands and drive your tight cunt down on my cock as my hot jets burst inside you.

We scream together as I drive you down onto me again and again and again as we cum …

Finally, you collapse on top of me and I curl you body against mine. Our perspiration mingles on our skin. I lick the sweat from your neck. You taste me as well.

When I return you, you’ll be balanced and able to re-attack your job like a warrior, and I will be your squire ...

But for the moment, time does not exist outside this room.


COMMENTS