She sighs as the pleasant sensations flow into her mind, then moans more deeply as the burgeoning spark of arousal begins to attract emotional context. She lays a hand on my head and another on my shoulder as she arches her back, begging for firmer strokes.
By the time I have satisfactorily worshiped at her other breast, the character of the redness of her face has changed and her eyes have taken on an extra light. My lips find hers for a passionate kiss, and she makes a point of sliding her thigh against my erection.
I trek down her body with a trail of kisses, spreading her thighs apart cautiously with my hands as if she were a virgin. When my lips first meet her other lips, they are as reverent as any that have touched a pontiff’s ring.
Making out with her sex like a love-struck teenager, my lips treat hers with awe and respect at first. The soft contact begins wafting into her twirling mind, bringing her into the moment – bringing her to me.
I capture her sweet labia in turn between my lips, giving the faintest tug. Then I press my lips to her hood in a gentle kiss. When I again separate her labia with my lips, the subtle, earthy aroma of her awakening desire reaches me. A trace of warm moisture is applied to my top lip as her sweet little pussy begins kissing back. I hear her sigh deliciously.
My tongue makes an appearance and she opens her thighs wider, tilting her pelvis while rolling her head to the other side. Both of her hands now find my head and her moan carries a note of … something. Temerity? No… Was that surrender?
Stretching my tongue to get a good taste, I lightly stroke the flat of it to lift her hood and give her clit a slow, textured stroke.

“Uhhhhhh,” she groans, combing my hair with her fingers.
I use my thumbs and forefingers at the sides to gently open and lift her petals. Again, my tongue tastes her deeply. Then I slide my tongue down, licking the expanse of sensitive skin just beneath her sex. This puts my nose in her sweet spot. Listening to her moan, I still can’t get enough of her sex aroma in me. If someone could make new sports cars smell like this, they would make a fortune. Every test drive would be a sale.
Sliding the flat of my tongue back up to her sex, I find the first warm drop leaking from her, and I bring her nectar in and swallow.
“Uhmmmm… I love your sweet little pussy, baby. I never can have enough.”
When I clamp my lips over her sex and swirl my tongue over her foliate flesh with intent, I hear her cry out and her hands clamp around my head as she lifts upper torso.

“SHIT! … Thomas … fuck …”
The urge to smile is irresistible and my lips are drawn from her, so I use the moment to tease the hood from her clit with the tip of my tongue and circle only that button and its immediate surroundings. Her moan could be confused with torment in a different setting. Whatever else is going on in her disoriented emotional state, the sexual stimulation is going well with her hyper-enervated central nervous system.

I slide a finger inside her and begin softly stroking her favorite place.
“Nyyyoooooooohhhhhhhhyesssss!!!”
From now on, it’s paint-by-numbers-with-tongue. I know my girl.
I know I’m getting there when she begins thrusting wantonly against my mouth and mauling her breasts in her hands. I watch, captivated while she does so. As a very good buddy of mine once said, way back in the day, explaining to a couple of old-timers asking why a man would want to eat a pussy instead of just fucking it: “I’m kind of partial to the view”.
“Damn it! Thomas! Ohh…. God!”
There’s that thing in her voice again. What is that? I know she’s about to pop big time. I feel her grip my hair with two fists and shove my face harder against her as she shoves her sex against my relentless lips and tongue while the pad of my finger makes its firm but lazy ovals inside her.

“Fuck, Thomas! I’m going to … Oh god! Oh god! …”
Her pelvis rises from the mattress as her orgasm breaks and she groans loudly into the room. She quivers lightly as her body holds firm in contracted muscles.
And then the phase evolves and her lovely butt returns to the bed while her thighs shiver around me and her cries continue.
When she is spent, I move to join her, but she rolls off the bed, taking the towel with her. Then she sprints to the bathroom and closes the door.
“Honey? Angel?”
“You OK?”
No answer.
I go to the bathroom door and give the knob a turn.
Locked.
“Angelica? You OK?”
“I’m OK. Just need to pee.”
She’s definitely crying. Getting it together, though.
Stopping off at another bathroom, I take a piss. Pondering … disappointed. Then I grab two bottles of cold water from the kitchen fridge and return to the bedroom. I crack the seal on one and place it on her nightstand. The other I open the other and take a long sip before placing it on my side.
She emerges from the bathroom with a different towel in hand.
“Sorry. I just got kind of emotional there for a second.”
“That’s OK. You didn’t have to go away.”
“I didn’t want to be a bummer. Besides, I want you to be happy. Now why don’t you lay back and let me return the favor.”
“Uhmmm… I could do that.”
I recline, resting my head on her pillow as she joins me on the bed, leaning in to kiss me. Her eyes are sparkling, if a little red around the edges, and I’m feeling much, much better about things.
She moves down between my legs and begins by softly stroking her tongue over my balls, forcing me to groan under the wonderful tingling sensation. My cock is hard long before she has finished playing there.
We lock eyes as she licks up the shaft of my cock and wraps her lips around it. When she sinks down on it, the sensation is overpowering and my head falls back in an airy moan. Soon, I am lost in the sensation as she sucks my cock, knowing precisely what I like.
“Woah!” I realize she’s not forgotten the sudden lotion finger from before the spanking, because now I have her lotion-lubricated middle finger all the way in my ass without so much as a “brace yourself.”
“A little warning would be nice, babydoll,” I say, laughing to hide the shock of the sudden Zen loss.
“Oh? I don’t remember much in the way of a warning,” she says, still stroking my cock with her free hand. I feel her give my balls another delicious lick when she finishes her statement.
“Well, yeah … but at least you knew that you were involved in a spanking game when I … “
Then I feel her slip a second finger in.
“WOAHHHHH!!!… Man Ribbahhh….!”
“Whew! OK … I sense we have some issues remaining from earlier in the evening?…. My darling beloved wife. Whom I cherish above all things.”
I have lifted my hips well off the bed and am currently holding my body in an arc, with my head, hands and feet pressed hard into the bed to hold my pelvis high. Of course, she simply followed this movement to keep her fingers in my anus, which is sending messages of complaint to my central nervous system. She is continuing to stroke my erection, but less and less focus is being directed toward maintaining that erection, despite her efforts.
“Woof! You using the whole fist there, doc?”
“Not yet,” she responds wryly. I hear the little “skwooshghch” sound of the lotion bottle, and it troubles me. “So, that was a game, Thomas? You beat me until I cried, and it was all a game to you?”
To emphasize the word game, she gives me a third finger and I have nowhere to go, being arched to the maximum of my musculoskeletal flexibility.
“YOW! Angelica, FUUUUUUUCK!”
I breathe for a few moments … a hair’s breadth from stopping this. Only a sense of guilt and lingering uncertainty stay my hand.
“No … that was more than a game. That was … therapy … maybe. I dunno. I was going to go over it in detail later. Let you … maybe, help me figure out all the nuances of it.”
I fight the urge to stop this nonsense. My mind is going a mile a minute. It’s imperative that I figure out where this is coming from before I act. I took it upon myself to push into her psyche – I didn’t see this coming – now I can’t …
“Nuances?” she says. “Here’s a nuance that I’m curious about. When you were beating my ass hard enough to make me cry, was your dick hard?”
“Not when you were about to cry for real. When you began to cry, it was all I could do not to cry with you. I couldn’t have gotten it up with a crane. You know me. You know me!”
“Yeah, but when you started… when you were beating the shit out of me and I wasn’t enjoying it, when I was just angry… let’s have a little update on that cock status.”
“Uhmmm… It was … uh … more or less … uh … erect. Heh … you know me.”
I feel an uncomfortable shuffling around in my already complaining ass.
“Baby, please. Can’t we just discuss this later?”
“Do you want me to stop and think about it? I have my elbow propped on the bed, and all four fingers making a little teepee inside you, with my thumb hanging out underneath them. I’ve got all the time in the world.” I hear and feel the cool squirt of more lotion around her fingers.
“By all means, my dearest love. Please do posit your next interrogative so that I may allay your concerns.”
I hear her giggle a bit, and I finally begin to get a hint.
“So let me ask again. Was all that absolutely necessary?” she says.
I get it. We’re not talking about what I was doing to her, per se. We’re talking about my psychology. She actually wants to go where I think I’ve led her, but she’s not prepared to go there as my bitch. She wants to know if I will protect my own ego more aggressively than I did hers. Will I sacrifice my own to the same cause? OK, good thing I didn’t stop her when she started this bizarre little interlude.
“Probably not,” I begin. “Possibly, I could have given you a brisk little mind-reset like we’ve done in the past – and then shared a bit of time together. Then tomorrow you would have gone back into Office Destroyer mode, but at least you would have been made aware of how much concern you were causing in your family and friends. Probably, we could have built on that … over time.”
“But I got a glimpse of the old you at dinner, and that glimpse made me realize how long it’s been since I’ve felt like I was even the second most important thing in your life. And then that made me remember … you used to cry … to me. When something really had you twisted up inside. I was the only one you would talk to about it – and cry.”
“And I realized, that I hadn’t seen you cry in more than two years, and I’ve been worrying about you and your work for more than a year. And when I finally came to you about it six months ago, I realized earlier that you had revoked my status as confidant. You were so locked into a single direction that you had cut me out rather than take a chance that I might divert you from … this … your … single-minded goal.”
“Since then, I know with absolute surety, you have been far more distraught than at any time since I’ve known you. And during this time you’ve never come to me to talk about anything deeply. You only come to me for shoring up and putting patches on you so you can continue with this unwavering plan. You always stop the conversation or get angry when it ventures into territory that could make you deal with the walled up shit that’s wearing you down. You stopped trusting me to see you cry.”
“And it pissed me off. That little flash of you at dinner made me greedy. I wanted you back … emotionally back with me … tonight, like you haven’t been in a long time. I couldn’t handle that evasive, blocking shit anymore. Even if all I got back from you was anger, at least it was going to be real, honest anger.”
“So there it is. It all came from love. But part of love is selfish, and my frustration let some of that in. I just wanted you back.”
“But if you can’t feel vindicated until you give me a punishment fisting. Can I please, please, beg of you to at least let me change positions? This has all the muscles cramming everything tight, plus I’m getting a massive cramp in my calf. I promise, you’ll still get your screams … and probably a few streaks of blood.”
I hear an airy expulsion as the bed shakes. Is she crying?
“OK, tough guy. Assume the position. On your hands and knees. I’ll just follow you over. Don’t worry. I’ll give you a minute to brace yourself before it happens.”
I’m thinking she wasn’t crying.
I slowly roll over and she keeps her hand in place. Please, if there’s a deity listening … please tell me she was stifling a laugh.
Once on my hands and knees, I feel a cascade of cool lotion falling around my ass and her fingers. I try to remember the Fear Litany from “Dune”.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little anus that brings total fisting. I will face away from my fear. I will permit it to pass through my ass. Ah fuck it. I’d really rather you not do this, baby. Please?
She begins adding pressure and my ass wails to my brain. I grab her pillow, the only one remaining on the bed and hold it to my face, wrapping both arms around it, hands overlapping at the back of my head.
The sound of her uproarious gut laughter is a relief on many levels, though … as you might understand, my “inner beast” has long since run to hide under the coldest boulder in the depths of my mind, with the ego temporarily handcuffed to it.
“You really would, wouldn’t you?! You’re that fucked up about it.”
Her fingers come, blissfully, away from me. Then I feel her teeth bite tightly into the flesh of my butt cheek, where she shakes her head lightly and growls. “GrrrrrrRRRRRRHHHHH!”
I smile. Fuck that. That’s just skin pain. Give me what you got, baby.
She hits me broadside and bowls me over, planting her mouth on mine. I feel textured cloth on my shoulder and realize she has the towel in her hand.
When she recedes from her aggressive kissing she locks my eyes while she wipes the remainder of the lotion from her fingers. “I love you so much, Thomas. For now, I’ll just say I’m sorry I shut you out, and we’ll talk about it this weekend. Right now I just want to suck your cock. I want it so much. I need you, Tomby.”
She looks down. “Oh, poor baby. We’ll need to start all over,” sliding down between my legs. “First thing, we need to do is wipe baby dry.” She lifts my leg, with my help once I understand what she wants. Then she wipes the towel between my cheeks to gather up the lotion.
“Har har … harhar.”
“Har.”
She does that giggle. I haven’t heard her do that giggle in so long … I can’t remember. I love that giggle.
Then she gives my balls a delirious licking and I groan as the tingly sweet sensations resume. The whole mood, feel, emotion of everything changes. I relax and stretch my legs out, awash in the feeling as she sweetly caresses every inch of my sac with her tongue.

This is my girl. She’s back. She’s making me feel her – not just in my crotch, but in my mind. My heart warms even as my cock begins to respond.
Its movements attract her attention and she is on it in an instant. She enjoys feeling it grow in her mouth, as it does quite rapidly under her practiced, warm insistence. We make a simultaneous hum of pleasure as she begins stroking her lovely mouth on me.
After a time, she is performing full, languid strokes on my hard cock, keeping her hair flipped over and her face slightly turned so I can watch when I wish. She has a hand on my balls, continually caressing the tingling flesh.

I focus my mind to keep the burn in the belly from rising. She is doing everything in her power to please me, and I want to enjoy the sensation, not just in the blowjob as such, but in the act as an expression of her love.
“God, that feels so fucking good, Angel. I love you so much, baby.”
She hums appreciation on my erection and I smile inside and out.
I feel her begin stroking her pussy on my leg, and find it moist. Apparently, she had been making use of her other hand as well. She takes her hand from my balls to brace on my hip and thigh while she inhales my cock deep into her throat, looking up to see if I enjoy the show. I do.
“Fuck YES! Angel! I love it when you feel hungry for me. It makes me fucking crazy!” Wow. She managed to bring some ego back out. Quite a feat when my asshole is still a bit achy.
She moans loudly on my erection and grinds her pelvis into the moist spot she has made on my leg.
For a time we continue, and I become lost in the sensations.
Suddenly, she stops and lays atop me. There is deep need in her beautiful eyes. “I need you inside me, Thomas.”
Carefully, I pull her luscious bottom to position her moist sex.
“No,” she says softly, then showers my neck with kisses, moving her mouth to my ear and whispering. “Make me yours, lover. Make me feel taken.”
“I roll her gently over onto her back. With one hand I hold her snugly to me while lifting her head with the other. Emotion bubbles out of all that has come from this night. We kiss with the passion of youth, yet with the skill of maturity.
I test her readiness with my fingers and find her more than ready. My middle finger curls inside her without resistance other than the silky caress of her slick membranes. My palm falls snugly over the curve of her pelvic bone.
“AAAAAaahhhhhhh!”
She cries out into my mouth as my tongue caresses hers. She said lover, but she’s massively lusty.
I kiss her throat and move into position on top of her. As I do so, I move my hand, with the finger that had previously been inside her to her face.
Moving my legs between hers and supporting myself on elbows, I hold her head lovingly in my hands.
“I love you so much it hurts, baby,” I kiss the length of her neck after declaring the truth of it. As I do so, I allow my sex wet finger to lay across her lips beneath her nose. I apply no pressure, it just joins my other fingers spread along her face.
She opens her mouth and uses her own hand to force the finger deep in her mouth where she sucks it wantonly.
I moan lustily in the hollow of her throat. OK, she wants to feel loved, and has her wanton inner slutpuppy on.
Spreading her thighs out, I hold my erection in my fist and clamp my mouth on hers once again. I move the head of my cock until I find the sweet spot where her body wants to give way. My lips softly nibble at hers while I moisten the head of my cock at her delicious cleaving.
Though our lips still touch, we both cry out through open mouths as I enter her. We have a single, bi-tonal voice that reverberates through our bones as if we were each making it entire from our own throat.
When I am fully inside her, she clasps me with all of her limbs, placing her chin on my shoulder and grips me with all her might, seemingly struggling to merge us. I hold the back of her head and put the other hand at the small of her back to assist. I feel the head of my cock kiss and make space with her cervix inside her. We both groan as we grip each other to exertion.
“I love you Angel. I love you so fucking much,” I gasp as we relax.
She releases me with her legs, not so much because she wants to release the closeness, I suspect, but because her yearning pussy demands it. I have a hand supporting her back and another supporting her head as I make the first grinding stroke inside her.
“AAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhfuck!” Her voice is already thick with lust. The sound of it makes me crazy.
As I begin making slow, determined strokes in her gripping, warm pussy, I feel her fingernails against my back. I look down and her lids are stretched to stay closed, as her eyebrows are high and her mouth forming an arousing oval as she gasps beautifully with each down stroke.
“I love that you need my hard dick inside you, Angel.”
That snaps something.
“Oh FUCK I do, Thomas!,” she exclaims, tossing her head back. “I need your cock! I love your cock!”
Grinding my hip bone against her clit, I wag the head of my erection against her cervix deep inside her.
“Ohhhyaaaaaa!!”
Her nails rake down both sides of my spine and it makes my lower belly burn, because it signals the lust burning in her. I begin pounding in her with force.
“You love my hard cock shoved inside your …
“Sweet!”
“Wet!”
“Little!”
“Pussy!?”
“Oh shit yes!! Oh shit yes, Thomas! Fuck me like you own me!”
Apparently, niceness has left the building for the next little while.
I reach down and gather both of her knees in my elbow joints, bending her beneath me, and begin pounding her with excessive force, using the recoil of the bed to time my next stroke. I’m rattling her body as I pound my cock in her ever gripping pussy.
“AaAaAaAaAaAaAa YeEeEeEeES!” Her warbling exclamation signals the approach of her orgasm, and I am thankful, as I am running out of tricks for forestalling my own. I feel her fingernails cinch hard onto the sides of my buttocks as I pause for a long grind inside her.
“Oh! FUCK… Thomas! Shit!”
Her eyes snap wide and her look is almost horrified as her eyes capture mine. I continue fucking her hard as she is carried over the edge with that look on her face. Then her eyes close tight. Her neck veins distend and the red blush rushes over her neck and face.
The corners of her wide-open mouth are stretched down as all of her muscles contract, with her mouth open in an airy scream. Her fingernails are digging harshly into the small of my back, but they just drive me harder.
She is helpless beneath me. She has absolutely given into it and is now lost in the power of it all. Somehow, the sight of her beautifully contorted face and body thrashing in orgasmic agony beneath me manages to focus my attention so completely, that I do not reach my orgasm. Instead, I hold at a rapt plateau while I watch and marvel.
When her spasms slow to randomness, I release her legs and kiss her perspiring neck, then lick the hint of sweat pooled at the hollow.
She begins to get her breath back.
“Oh God … Thomas … Oh my God … “
“Hold on, sweet baby,” I say with love and a hint of malice.
With a hand around the small of her back and another cradling her head, I begin pounding in her again. She makes a gasping roar into the room at the sudden return of the sensation.
“AAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCKKK!”
“Squeeze me, Angel! Make me cum in you! Oh God!”
She screams again and I feel her snug up tight on me. The sight and sounds of her previous orgasm are playing in my mind as I rampage inside her.
“GIVE IT TO ME THOMAS! AHHHAFUCK! I NEED IT SO MUCH!”
As I tip over the edge … I realize … she’s going to cum again with me.
Together we scream and beast against one another as I empty myself into her hot, silky grip. Fingernails, hair, sweat, flesh – we strain against each other, lost in the moment for god knows how long.
When I can again give a thought to the moment, I realize I am crushing her.
“Sorry baby.” I begin to rise and she quickly grabs me about the chest and pulls me back.
“No don’t. Don’t leave me.” Her voice is tight with emotion and she begins to sob beneath me, clutching at me, almost desperately.
She descends into lost, helpless weeping sobs. My cock is still inside her, but that is no longer the focus, although the organ still smolders warmly in her.
I curl her tightly to me, this time not with lust but with love. I think I know where this is coming from. She has never been a post orgasm crier, ever. But she has been denying her nature. She’s been going on without me as a team member. She’s been burying everything that she once spoke only to me about.
We lie there in the night and hold fast.
Finally, the gale begins to break and she manages to find some footing.
She makes a heroically liquid sniff and then wipes her nose with her hand.
“You fuckhead. What did you do to me?” she asks before wiping her wet hand on my side.
My belly laugh is louder and more violent than any movement that has happened all evening. My flaccid penis pops free of her body and she cannot help but laugh along with me even as tears still wet her face.
I can’t tell if the laughing fit is longer than the previous orgasm. Both are lost moments in time.
Finally, we end up collapsed side by side in each other’s arms, gazing into each other’s eyes. My breath has returned.
“I’m sorry, baby, but sometimes, ya’ just need permission to cry. And I knew you weren’t going to give it to yourself.”
I give her loving pretend noogies.
“And I was tired of having some Bruce Willis character in our bed.”
We giggle and cuddle, knowing whatever the morning brings, we’ll be handling it as a team once again.
COMMENTS
