Sunday, August 5, 2007

Porno Beans

OK

It’s sort of porn time.

Two of my favorite blogger chix in the whole wide world asked for some specific type of porn. Well … far be it from me to turn down a request from blogger chix. Not while I still have breath in my lungs, damn it.

So, the Mighty Joan wanted to see rimming.

Well, that’s not a problem.



I do that sometimes, when my lust gets so overwhelming that I just don’t give a fuck any more. Straight scotch sterilizes anything, fuck it. Seems like there’s been about five women … yeah. If there were more, I was too wasted to remember :o)



Although, receiving is a very wonderful thing too.



So zero problem there.

HOWEVER

The other most fabulously wonderful bloggy person in the world is AAG. And she wants to see pegging.

Holy shit!

Pegging?



For those of you keeping score at home, that will be straight guys getting dildo fucked by their women.

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/30686/472488.gif


Uhmmm…

That makes me a touch nervous.



I mean, I don’t want my readers to think I’m … yannow … confused, or something.



BUTT!

She said PEGGING.

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/30686/472498.gif

And I will never intentionally disappoint one of my blog chix.



So pegging it is.

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/30686/472508.gif


I mean, personally, I’m more into rimming.



It’s just such a selfless act. Kinda noble in a “tongue in your lover’s ass” sort’a way.



One of those sexual moments that signifies utter mad lust.



Just beautiful, pure, crystalline lust.



Kinda beautiful really.



So hot



But NO

My other bloggy babe said pegging, and pegging it shall be.







OK, no more pegging. I think I'm scarred. G'night folks.


COMMENTS