
It's time to let the little head think.

And this chick... is she hamming it up, or is she on drugs?

Is it just me? Or do most guys need eye contact during as many sex acts as is possible? Cuz it just ain't sex without the face and eyes. If I were making porn, no matter what was going on -- there would be a camera focused on the woman's face. Split-screen anal would be the greatest porn ever made, IMHO. There is a reason that a huge chunk of your brain is devoted to recognizing and evaluating faces.

Now you don't ... now you DO see it.

It's all about control.

OK, this may just be my particular inane insane ... But if you watch this one for about 20 seconds, you can then imagine her saying "bzzzz - bzzzz" on each cycle. Or maybe not (click on it).

Hmmm... She is awfully cute ...

I have NO idea why Eliza Dushku is dancing in a bikini while wearing stripper shoes.

By the way, it is WRONG to fuck retarded people. Same thing as teenagers and the age thing. If YOU are retarded, then you can fuck a retarded person. This is just a personal guideline.

I've had those nights.
*singing*
"Zank heaven, for naughty girlz..."

When playing trivia at the bar, sometimes the little RF box won't accept your answer even though you punched the button. You notice this after points begin quickly bleeding away from what you thought was a correct answer. One night I repunched the button and screamed at the box, and all the other people just adopted it as the proper response when that occurs. I punched the button repeatedly and yelled:
"TAKE IT, BITCH!"

Speaking of the fine line between raunchy sex and abuse ...

Speaking of which ... Does anybody know how your mind can wander when there is a cock in your asshole? I'm just curious.

This one is just for Woozie:

I swear, they wink sometimes.

And for God's sake! Let's all try not to be too judgmental.

All right
I'm done for the night. You kids be careful out there.
